<body>
<body>
c Friday, June 15, 2007 d

Lessons Learned

SOHCAHTOA

-Ahh.. can anyone answer this equation using pen and a paper? :] even Mr. Frany can't solve this equation. But with the use of scientific calculator, it is easier but it is still hard.

This is the first time I encountered this kind of lesson so I find coping with it hard because like what I've said subjects which are equation related are my waterloos. And also, the way our Physics Teacher discussed it. Very fast discussion made it more like hell. But the thing that amazed me is how my classmate Jayvee Tabal interact with Mr. Mendoza. :] I'm not envious about him [Mr. Tabal].




That is how we solve this so-called "SOHCAHTOA".

Resultant Vector

- Like what Mr. Mendoza told us we can obtain this vector by two (2) methods: The Graphical and Component method. This lesson is very memorable for me because for one (1) reason: First Quiz and a perfect Zero. Oh yes, a perfect zero, one mistake and you're out. One of my classmate managed to get a score of 5 [scoring system was: 0,5,10] in the person of Leandro Carandang. This was easier for me because you'll just get the x and y component and then add all the x component and do the same with the y component, square the sum of each component then add the two then get the square root. whew. :]

Labels:

It's Better To LEARN nothing than to KNOW nothing
lured into a deep sleep at Friday, June 15, 2007
0 person(s) commented while I sleep